Amazon Kindle eReader !!!
A small device weighing 205g, holds thousand of ebooks, weeks of battery, touch screen and many more...
I saw this device around 5 years back (device was launched in 2007) when I went to US and I used to think that it will take many years to read a Tamil book in Kindle. Surprisingly I have been proved wrong and I am glad about that.
Amazon started supporting 5 Indian languages including Tamil on 1st December, 2016
- We started interacting with Amazon Kindle team on the release of Tamil eBooks around 8 months back.
- It was an amazing journey with Amazon Kindle team who were very supportive and guided us on the whole process.
- When we first saw the book in Kindle device, we felt extremely happy that we are part of an exciting moment in taking an ancient language like Tamil to a modern device like Kindle.
- This is definitely one of the greatest milestones for Pustaka and now we are reaching out to millions of people around the world.
- Pustaka had published 600+ Tamil ebooks in Amazon to start with and all the remaining books will be published in Amazon Kindle Store. Pustaka will continuously publish the ebooks as and when new books are launched in Pustaka.
- The reading experience in Kindle like device is unbelievable. It is light weight and you can carry all 600+ books in a single device.
- Click the below image to visit Amazon Kindle stores and displays all books published by Pustaka:
Join us on supporting Tamil language to take it to the next generation!!!
- Dr. Rajesh Devadas, Ph.D., PMP, CTO & Director, Pustaka Digital Media Pvt. Ltd.,